Today I...

listened to jazz
took my jeep to a carwash
finally threw away the birthday flowers I dried to preserve
checked my bank account
laid on my couch staring upward for an undetermined amount of time
dusted off the blades of my ceiling fan
listen to HRC's new book while washing dishes and cried
cleaned out my kitchen cupboards
returned all the dog stuff I'd hastily bought at Target last week
listened to HRC's new book while scrubbing my shower and cried
watered my barely-surviving plants
felt blue
realized, while showering at 4pm, that I hadn't spoken to another person all day
sent some emails
dusted off my mandolin, tried to remember any of the three chords I once knew, returned it to its case
felt inspired
wrote this blog entry





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"