Is this thing still on?

I've been on quite a writing hiatus in the past year. There have been so many big and little things to write about that when I sit down to put fingers-to-keyboard, I usually just end up checking my bank account instead. I don't know why I do that; it is not fun.

Anyway, here's what's been happening lately: 

I've been getting into fender benders and ignoring my gym membership almost entirely. It's been 9 months since I've had a soda, 4 months since I started my job, and 1 week since I've seen snow. I watch way too much CNN and I don't read enough books. I feel really badly about that second thing. I have a new sheet set that is out of this world, I mean it. The A/C in my Jeep is out. I need a haircut. I've been eating a lot of animal crackers. I'm going to New York in a few weeks to visit some of my favorites. I'm excited to eat bagels and wear lipstick without worrying about breaking the "Colorado casual" dress code. I possibly have a seltzer addiction. I've been really happy lately, and I've been using the heart eyes emoji a lot. I'm feeling grateful for people who have come into my life, but also so sad when they have to move on. I've been binging on Tim Tams to deal with this. So that's where I'm at right now, on my couch eating Tim Tams.  

More on all of this later. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"