October Love

October has been... whew. I packed more in the 31 days of October than I have many months combined.

I was here and there. I stayed up late and woke up early. I took classes at NYU to get my certificate in Fundraising. I tutored an Israeli photography student in the Upper West Side. I spent time with a tall, grammar-conscious chef. I babysat. I organized. I didn't get enough sleep. I drank too much wine. I went to Bear Mountain for Octoberfest and to Sleepy Hallow Lake for Halloween. I stayed in bed too many hours with migraines. I felt happy and homesick and tired and full. I read books, but I didn't blog. I remembered 6 autumns ago, when I fell in love with Brooklyn for the very first time. I've felt like I'm falling in love with Brooklyn all over again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"