SURPRISE!!!

My senior year of college at USD was my last year with my dad. He got to sit in the audience during homecoming coronation and my graduation and when I won first place at Strollers. This year is my little sister's senior year of college at USD, and it breaks my heart that my dad can't sit with us in the audience while we cheer for her for all of those same things. And because I live 1500 miles away in New York City, my own presence in Allison's milestones is limited. I'm not there either. It's for this reason why I decided to fly back to South Dakota for 31 hours to surprise both my sister and my mom and to cheer on Allison and her cast at Strollers.

I like to think that both my dad and I flew in for the show. I was just the one they got to hug.

Surprising my mom! from Amanda Lightfield on Vimeo.


Surprising my sister! from Amanda Lightfield on Vimeo.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that they WON?!?!?

WINNER CROWNS from Amanda Lightfield on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. I'm obsessed with you! I LOVE that you surprised your mom and sister! I bet it meant the world to her! Your dad was with you too--I'm sure of it :) Heck, he probably had a beer with you at Carey's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These videos make me cry. Such love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game