Power Tools! Grunt Grunt Grunt!

I had a lot to do today; I did about half of it (all the easy/fun stuff). I finally finished putting my room together thanks in large part to my discovery of duct tape in a kitchen drawer and a power drill in our hallway closet. I was all sorts of Tim Taylor today, grunting and sweating and building and messing up and building again. There might be some unnecessary holes in my walls, but eventually I got it right. (I hope that is a metaphor for my job search.)

The only bummer about finished my room today is that (ok two bummers):

1. I had all my friends over last night before any of this was done!
2. I have to leave my bedroom door closed because I'm allergic to the cat!

Since I can't show my friends and I can't really show my roommates, I'm going to show you.
My new-ish Brooklyn bedroom!


(I used a panoramic app on my phone - that's why the lines are weird..)

 


Comments

  1. It looks AWESOME, Amanda!! I need to come see it...and you...1.5 full days w/o you is ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"