I look like a princess!

Today was a long, hard day. It was the kind of day when it feels like you're wearing one of those lead aprons they put on you at the dentist when they are taking x-rays. Today was heavy all over.

But then I came home and remembered the great, long overdue conversation I had with JJ last night, and I remembered this:


 JJ's niece recently went through a crucial stage in child development called "Look what I did with these scissors!" She cut the crap out of her hair and afterwards declared proudly, "I look like a princess!"



We think she looks more like Joe Dirt. But in the end it doesn't really matter what we think. Hair grows back, and these pictures are hilarious in the meantime.

Looking at this sweet mullet-ed princess helps remind me that life isn't really that heavy after all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"