We're Secondhand Celebrities!!

Friday night AP and MR came over to my apartment on a tour de Harlem. We drank wine, ate popcorn, and AP showed us this video of the two girls she used to nanny for in Nashville. They are SO CUTE and I LOVE this song, so of course I was totally secondhand star struck that AP was their babysitter!! The video has gone viral now, and it's continuously popping up on my fb newsfeed. I feel like such a loser but I can't help myself from commenting every single time, "I'M FRIENDS WITH THEIR  NANNY" 



And not to be a total thunder stealer... but I did babysit pseudo-famous kids too. Check out this video of the Wyden twins, and watch as Joe Biden does what politicians do best (Steal from little kids). 

Comments

  1. Those girls are Good! I looked at several of their videos. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game