Show Me Love

GG dropboxed me this song last week, and it took me back to a time before I had to shave my legs or worry about wrinkles or pimples... or really anything. I have been listening to it non-stop all week, so I decided to share with my faithful followers (all 5 of you!).

I looked the video up on YouTube, and I was SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you! First of all, when I heard this song as a seven-year-old, I thought that Robyn was black. I have thought so ever since. She definitely is not black. She is blonde. And Swedish. Secondly, I had NO IDEA that that Robyn is the same Robyn that has been a coveted artist on my recently played playlist for like a year. It's the SAME PERSON! My mind is blown.

This must be how KS felt when I told her that Tracy Chapman was a woman.

Comments

  1. My friend and I have often had the girl/boy debate over Tracy Chapman! Haha! I think we're settled on girl... for now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game