Californication

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! It's not really my day (the trains were running late this morning and my monthly student loan payment is due), but it is my favorite librarian's day!!! Today GG and her roadie, MW end their six day road trip starting in Sioux Falls, SD and ending in another, slightly cooler SF- San Fransisco!!  Although GG has been behind the wheel of her PT Loser for six days, she has been on her California-bound journey for years. She has purged and packed, saved and said goodbye, and now, today she gets to say hello to her new California life. I could not be more proud and elated and excited for her and her new adventure. You go girl!!

Remember: If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done. Welcome to your new life! Live it up!!

Photo credit to MW- I stole it from her Instagram!




I can't wait to come and visit!!

Comments

  1. Oh Lightfield!! This made me so happy! Wish you were here experiencing it with us. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo proud of you GG!!! Live it up! :) I think Amanda and I should come visit you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game