Thoughts I have on an HOURLY basis

I think I'll write a book. Maybe I'll get a full-time reception job. I should move back to South Dakota. I should probably get a job using my degrees. I wonder if there are any jobs in Kansas City. I think I might be good at editing. How hard is it to get into the Peace Corps? I really miss driving my jeep. What is Denver like? I should look into going back to school. I really miss my Midwest friends and family. I've never been to the West coast... I need to apply for that job. How much is tuition at Colombia? It's probably time I get a job with benefits. The job I have now isn't bad. Am I ready to leave New York? Maybe I could nanny again. I really love my NYC friends. I wonder if USD is hiring. I really need to write my teaching philosophy. I wonder how hard it would be to self-publish. Could I live in South Dakota again? I think I'll start free-lance tutoring. I'm definitely going to write that book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"