Start Me Up!

I GET TO SEE THESE GUYS TONIGHT!!




Well, technically they might not be there in person, but their photographs will be! TB invited me to the opening of "Rolling Stones: Celebrating 50 Years," a photography exhibit at the Morrison Hotel Gallery. TB works for Ken Regan, a photographer who has worked with and shot the RS guys extensively. This guy drops names like I accidentally drop objects. He's shot athletes like Muhammad Ali and Wilt Chamberlain and wars in Vietnam and Bosnia. He's taken photographs of the Kennedy family, and he's gone on tour with Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones. That's just the tip of the name-dropping iceberg! ANYWAY, I get to go to this cool rock star event tonight, and I'm so pumped!! I'm hoping to subtly snap some pics and get a good story to tell all while constantly having to remind myself "Be cool, Lightfield. Be cool." This Honky Tonk woman is also pretty pumped for some quality time with her California girls. So even if Mick and Keith don't show up, I'm certain to have a hootin' good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"