Brought to you by Shazam!

Shazam is the single greatest app that I have every used. I realize that's a big statement. But I really mean it!! Do you have any idea how many times in my life I have heard a song on the radio, at the store, at a party, and I have spent the rest of the day/week trying to figure out how I can hear it again and then ultimately failing at solving the music mystery?! Thanks to Shazam, my days of googling "rap song about 'ganstas in ice'" and "folk country song about traveling" are over! Now, I can Shazam that shiz! Here are some of the songs I've been Shazam-ing lately. Enjoy!

"Loving Wings" by Dave Matthews & Tim Renolds
"She Drives Me Crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals
"Heartache Tonight" by Eagles
"Best of My Love" by The Emotions
"Last Nite" by The Strokes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"