Jack of All Trades, A Master of None

So far in my life I have worked with Catholic nuns, college professors, illegal immigrants, and millionaires. I've worked with 7-year-olds and 70-year-olds. I've taught English to people who speak other languages. I've taught English to babies who don't know how to speak any language. I've driven a nursing home mini-van full of youth group kids back to their dairy farm homes, and I've taken classes full of ESL students on subways, ferries, and buses around New York City. I've taken a private jet to Aspen, Colorado. I've taught non-traditional students who were old enough to be my parents. I've taken kids to music and karate class where every one thought I was their parent. I have been responsible for recording college students' grades thereby affecting their college GPAs. I have been responsible for recording international students' attendance thereby affecting their ability to stay in the United States. I have carried a morning cup of coffee into work at a PR firm, a university writing center, a film production company, a classroom in Old Main at USD, a language school next to the Empire State Building, a brownstone on the Upper West Side, and a monastery in Watertown, SD.

My resume is definitely doesn't lack color. But it does lack direction.

I can work ANYWHERE. I can work with ANYONE. I can do [almost] ANYTHING.

The problem is:
Where? Who? What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"