The Way I Feel

Remember when I told you about how "I hate you!" is the first thing that I hear most mornings?! (If not, you gotta read this). Well, getting positive blog feedback and comments makes up for this ten fold. TWENTY FOLD. As I'm getting verbally assaulted pre-8AM by kids in dinosaur pajamas, I take a step back and remind myself that even though a couple of kids in the Upper West Side may hate me, I know people in South Dakota, and Chicago, and Latvia that love me! (Or at least are kind enough to take a minute out of their day to say something nice to me). So THANK YOU for combatting some of the negative energy in my life with loads of the positive stuff. 

In a city where it's (ironically?) hard to feel...



Comments

  1. You look SO pretty in that picture! Very lovely, my Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game