Tweet, tweet!

Ok since I SUCK at blogging these past couple of months.. I decided to really put the pressure on and make writing a full-fledged 2012 new year's resolution. My biggest issue with blogging lately hasn't been lack of material but instead TO MUCH material. Where do I begin?! So I've decided to start with 140-characters. That's right people, I'm on Twitter. It feels weird to say, and I'm unclear about the verbage associated with this social media site. Do I twitter? Do I tweet? Did I twaught? It's confusing. Also, no matter how many times people try to explain to me what # means, I'm certain that I will never understand. That being said, I'm going to try to keep up with Twitter more regularly than I have been doing with my blog, and I hope to use it as a springboard for some larger writing projects. Ooorr, I'll just keep my three followers updated on whether or not my nanny kids still hate me (and as of today, yes, they do).

For quick updates on my *super fabulous New York City life (like yesterday.. when I bought a new toothbrush)
https://twitter.com/#!/mandalightfield

*total sarcasm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game