Paper or Plastic?

For months I had been having the same internal debate. Should I stick with what I know and love and trust, or should I adapt to the modern world around me?

Books books or electronic books? This was my question. 

The holidays were fast approaching causing me to sit down and decide what kind of reader I wanted to be. Did I want to be the authentic, Belle-from-Beauty-and-the-Beast kind of reader with floor to ceiling bookcases and a hunchback-like posture caused by carrying heavy books with me every where I go? Or did I want to be a sleek, sophisticated reader who slides a Kindle or Nook in and out of my designer bag as I'm waiting for the train? I just couldn't decide!

So I didn't decide.
I got a Nook for Christmas. 
And seven paperbacks. 

Comments

  1. I can't decide either. We can be Belle and the cool kid at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game