Happy THIRD birthday, baby!

(FYI, I totally googled "three year old birthday" for this photo. I have no idea who this kid is.) 

This is what my blog would look like if it was in person form because today is "Bird by Bird's" THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! (Except it would probably have brown hair and be wearing a cool vintage band t-shirt or something..)

What started out as a writing project to help pull me out of the 2008 dumps ended up becoming this thing that I have fallen in love with doing! I have 835 blog posts, 57 followers, and over 18,000 hits, and even more than that, I have this amazing outlet that has allowed me to vent, reflect, create, explain, contemplate, and share. A LOT has happened in three years, but my motto (taken from the other AL- Anne Lamott) to take each day one day at a time, bird by bird, has helped me get through some mornings, days, and nights when I felt like it was all a little too much. This blog has been with me (and those I love) through moves, jobs, relationships, losses, and gains, and today I'm feeling proud at how far we've all come. Who knows what will happen next..?

Check out my very first post!
http://meanderingamanda.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

Comments

  1. In honor of your third birthday, I wanted to pass on the Liebster award. :) Bloggers pass it on to five up-and-coming bloggers, and yours is easily one of my favs! Hopefully it's the first of many awards to come your way for writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game