Building Bridges

Once I had a Spanish student who studied architecture, and he told me that the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is constantly being repainted to prevent rust and corrosion. He said that by the time the painters get to one end of the bridge, the need to go back to the other side and start again. They never stop painting.

This is how I am beginning to feel about catching up with all of the people that I miss from home. Once I am able to connect with the list of the people that I love and miss most, I realize that so much time has elapsed from when I started, and I need to go back to the list and start over. It's a good problem to have, but it does make me feel a bit like a shitty friend sometimes.

If you're feeling neglected, I'm sorry. I'll make it to your part of the bridge soon!
And thank you for your support :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"