"I'm a romantic schizophrenic"

Last Saturday, I met some friends at the Met to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit, "Savage Beauty."The exhibit closed to the public the next day, and I should have known that there would be a line.. but I underestimated the popularity of the obscure and grotesque designer, and we remained in that line for over two and a half hours. But when we were finally let in and as we walked past garments (because I know no other word to describe them), I was awestruck and to be quite honest, a little terrified. It was.. unbelievable.

Obviously photographs weren't allowed, and even if they had been, they wouldn't have captured all that I saw. But never fear! I found a link! Check it out!

Alexander McQueen art, exhibit, and video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game