not hot

My day started with an alarming realization that I only shaved one leg in the shower.

Then at work a colleague informed me that I had an unidentifiable white powdery substance on the back of my black dress.

After work I ran across the street to pick up some tortilla chips and el senor behind the counter told me to warn him when I'm coming in next so he can put on his dark glasses. I assumed this was because I was white so I laughed awkwardly, and he said, "You know why? Because your beauty is radiating so much it hurts my eyes." I laughed awkwardly a little more and left.

When I got to the front door of my building, I looked at myself in the reflection of the glass door and realized that my zipper was down.

This was my day. How was yours?

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"