Don't give up on me!!

I have SO MUCH to tell you about but NO TIME to blog!! It's a catch-22, which means (in case you're like me and didn't read the book in 12th grade) that this situation sucks. I'll try to remedy it this weekend, but here's a quick teaser to keep you interested (I hope!).

Jewish kid and kosher candy, fake crush on Spaniard student, teacher's lounge chatter, Easter with DP and EH, the twins at the park, my generally inability to successfully teach English grammar on a daily basis, my swollen ankles, a bed bug scare, first NYC Sunday brunch, flooding mess back home, September wedding excitement, International students and bin Laden, how bad I suck at scrabble, congratulatory shout-out to my favorite law student, Glee and popcorn nights with EH, pink pepper spray, and how much I miss my friends and family.

I'm going to stop telling people I live in New York City and instead tell them that I work in New York City. There is a big difference. Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to do less working and more living. And also more blogging, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"