Student Eval Time

At the end of every semester, students at USD fill out evaluations that rate the instructor and the course. At the bottom of every evaluation, students are given space to write personalized comments for the instructor, and these comments are typed up and given to the instructor several weeks after grades have been given.

A lot of the comments are really generic. Comments like "instructor gave too much homework" or "great class, terrible textbook" or "I hate English" are the most frequent comments, but occasionally, students write comments that are very memorable. Here are the 'best' comments I have received for each of the three semesters that I taught freshman English. Please keep in mind, they are freshman. (I really can't stress that enough).
First semester: "Amanda is the rudest person I have ever met" --bitchy student
Second semester: "your a good teacher, eaisy and comfertable to get along with" --clearly unimproved student

Third semester: "I have an 11 inch penis... around. Think about it :)" --pervert/weirdo student!
 Now, what the heck am I suppose to do with this??

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"