Reason to Celebrate!

AO put in an offer on a new house! Friends are coming to my hometown this weekend, and I'm so grateful for their support! TB is feeling (a little) better! The sun is shining! CS survived her conference presentation in Pierre! I only have one day of classes next week! GG has the most hilarious students ever! Marty Jackley won! The No Smoking ban passed! LS gave me the new TS album! It's November, and I still haven't worn my winter coat! My mom bought me boots and hairspray when I was home last! JG is coming back to America soon! I have worked out every single day in November!

And it's EK's birthday!!! Happy Birthday!! Let's celebrate!!

Comments

  1. The new TS album is F.A.B. She is my FAVE!! And, from the front row in Rapid City, she grabbed my hand on July 24, 2009. It was one of the single-most wonderful moments of my life. I cried! Hope you love the album too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"