November, 2008

I've already posted this email in its entirety, but I just re-read this part, and I think it's quite prophetic. I sent it to a sort-of-friend two Novembers ago, but it is a sentiment that I still feel two years later. Weird.
"I'm so incredibly bored at work today... to a point that's almost painful. I've exhausted all facebook and youtube resources for the day and here I sit, typing you an email that's probably just as boring as the life I lead... I really shouldn't complain because the last week and a half have been A-mazing. New York was exactly what I needed. There's a line in a  Regina song  and she says, "I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely/ So I went to a protest just to rub up next to strangers". That's how it was in NYC. It was just nice to be around people. Is that weird? Probably.  I'm in a a weird mood right now, i get so restless here and I think about things way more than is healthy..."
November, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"