The difference between undergrad and grad school

In undergrad I only had 1 backpack.
In grad school I have 1 backpack, 1 over the shoulder bag, and 1 sack lunch to eat in my office so I can multi-task.

In undergrad no one trusted me with the keys to the Writing Center.
In grad school I have keys to Dakota Hall and Arts & Sciences. And I only use them to do work in my office after hours.

In undergrad I avoided running into my professors at the bar.
In grad school I avoid running into my students at the bar.

In undergrad I filled the mailboxes for the English Department.
In grad school I have my own mailbox and it gets filled with more work.

In undergrad the bouncers at Carey's all knew my name.
In grad school... oh wait, yeah they still all know my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"