Siiiiick!!

So I'm looking for apartments in NY on Craigslist and I found this one. What do you think?? Generosity and loyalty are two of my best qualities. And, of course, being submissive..

FREE RENT FOR A SUBMISSIVE GIRL IN NEED (Williamsburg)

Ok before I have a flood of emails from people that hate what I am doing all I can do is say I am sorry if this concept offends you, so we know this isn't for you. what I offer is plain and simple. I am looking for a submissive girl that just wants to take a break from paying rent and bills, or is trying to save up money for what ever reason. I have a room in a big loft that is empty right now. it has a huge loft bed and a large wardrobe. it is private and only for you. all I ask from you is your generosity and loyalty. I have done this before so I am patient and kind, and a lot of fun. so if you are a tourist from another country visiting NYC and want to save money then this will work out for you or just a person who needs a plain old break then this is also for you and yes this is physical. so please feel free to drop me a line, please attach a photo. have a good day and talk soon 


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"