Embarrassing

I have to write three short-shorts for my Non-Fiction class tomorrow. I have been dragging my feet all week and just now came on my blog for some inspiration. I thought that maybe I would find a piece that I could tweak or I would be prompted to think of a fresh new idea. Instead, I am just more overwhelmed and insecure about the stuff I come up with. "I can't believe you wrote that Amanda--embarrassing." Now instead of wanting to write the next American novel, I want to delete this whole blog, throw away all of my pilot G2 pens, and take an 8 day shower.

And how ironic is it that right now I am having no trouble writing about how I can't write, but I can't actually write?!?!

I feel like I need a different kind of Corona....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"