[UN]girlfriendable

Reasons why I would make a shitty girlfriend: I don't really like talking on the phone, and sometimes I just need a night out with the girls. I can only really cook pasta and microwave vegetables, and that's about it. Holding hands in public weirds me out. I don't shave my legs every day. Or shower. I don't  like watching football on TV, but I love hearing it in the background. I am probably taller than you. I sweat when I dance. I need to control the music in the car. I sing along. I really like getting back rubs, but I'm not great at giving them. I have commitment issues. I get headaches a lot. Really, I do. I rarely wear high heels because they hurt my feet. I can jump start my own car battery and change my own tire; I don't need your help.

Reasons why I would make a stellar girlfriend: Moms love me, and I'm pretty nice most of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"