Sorry I Suck

For the last three days, I have racked my brain trying to think of a creative and meaningful way to wish my good friend JG a "happy birthday" but none of my ideas have been good enough. I suck. I tried writing a poem. It sucked. I tried googling stuff that reminded me of you. It sucked. I tried listening to my ipod on shuffle hoping to find a song that was fitting. They all sucked.

I guess the best thing about JG is she knows this about me; she understands. She knows that even though I don't have something shiny and sparkly, witty and brilliant to give her or say to her on her birthday, she knows that our relationship is genuine and sincere. She knows that even though I can be flaky and forgetful and sometimes seem to disappear for weeks or months at a time, our friendship is sometime I really cherish. (At least I hope she knows that!)

So JG, I'm sorry I suck, but thanks for sticking with me anyway. I hope you have a really great birthday.... and here's your sucky b-day present:





Coupon: Good for 1 free beer at Carey's to be enjoyed with ME and some popcorn and lots of girl talk.  :)


Comments

  1. That is the best, non-sucky post about you sucking I could imagine. Thank you.

    And that coupon will definitely be redeemed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game