Whew, that was a close one

Whenever I go home to Watertown for the weekend, I make a point of (illegally) downloading music that I don't feel like paying for. This accounts for most of the rap music I own. The last time I was home, I burned a CD full of dirty rap (it's the best to work out to), but accidentally grabbed the wrong disc.

Later that week, my mom burned an "inspirational" CD for the superintendent of the school district whose husband had just passed away. It was full of Christian songs about heaven and Country songs about moving on. On her way out the door, she accidentally grabbed the CD I had burned. Yikes!

Luckily, she popped it in her CD player on the way to school and heard this. She was expecting this.

Whew, that was a close one.

Comments

  1. My mom and I found this story quite hilarious. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"