Kansas: Quit playing games with my heart!

Kansas did not want me to come. Kansas sabotaged my gps when I was looking for a gas station and called the Highway patrol when I was speeding to get here ($170 ticket, remember?). Kansas put many road blocks, both literal and figurative, in my way but I persevered and I made it to Kansas.

Now Kansas doesn't want me to leave. Kansas placed a nail directly under my tire so I would run over it the day before I am supposed to leave. Kansas told AAA not to answer any of my calls, and Kansas sent over a weird guy with a long pinky nail to help with my tire. Kansas told him what to do, and he made it worse. A lot worse. But luckily I had CS with me, and we figured it out. We told Kansas to suck it.

Kansas, don't worry. I'll be back. Please be nicer next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"