Gilmore Quote

We don't have cable, but I rented the fourth season of Gilmore Girls from the library and have been watching it nonstop. I love the Luke/Lorelai relationship and especially this scene when Lorelai is having a breakdown. I know the feeling. The breakdown, that is. 

Lorelai: You know, there are very few times in my life when I find myself sitting around thinking, "I wish I was married," but today, I mean -- I'm happy. You know? I like my life. I like my friends. I like my stuff. My time, my space, my TV.
Luke: Yeah, sure.
Lorelai: But every now and then, just for a moment, I wish I had a partner, someone to pick up the slack. Someone to wait for the cable guy, make me coffee in the morning, meet the stupid sink before it gets sent back to Canada. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"