You, Me, and The Breakfast Club


Texting while studying...




LS: Are you studying away?
AL: Oh yeah… at the MUC today bc its too windy to read outside. I like this place deserted and student-free
LS: Totally agree! Maybe your Breakfast Club will come true and a cute boy also spending his summer there will sit by you!
AL: We have to get sent to detention first. Yikes!!
LS: But then you’ll make out in a closet and later you’ll get his jacket
AL: And I’ll give him my earring… And in 20 years I’ll get to be the mom of a secret American teenager!
LS: Hahah. I think I would be the girl wearing all black who puts sugar in my sandwich and slams my head on the table.
AL: She’s my favorite. LOVE the make-over scene!
LS: I’d like to think under this sarcastic shell of average looks is a hot mamma waiting for her Emilio.
AL: Hahaha. He’s out there, girl. You just have to stop wearing so much eyeliner.
LS: This is going to be a chapter in our book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"