Whatcha Doin'? Oh, Jus Bloggin'

Lately I've been running into people who have told me that read my blog, or at least have checked it out. And every time someone tells me this, I have a flash of fear as I think back to everything I have ever written. I think, "Have I offended this person? Have I incriminated myself? Should I be embarrassed?" Then, I think, "Who else reads this thing?" So, humor me if you will. Follow me publicly so I can see 'who the heck does read this thing.' This isn't a bribe, but if you follow publicly, you might just get a shout out.

Also, YOU should start a blog too! Blog about wine (DP) or living at home job searching (EK) or whatever you think about on a daily basis. I want to read your blog, too!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I promise when I get my blog started, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"