Mambo # Sectional

24 hours ago I put LS's sectional on craiglist. I've never used the website before, but it worked a lot like those offensive Gieco commercials (a caveman could do it). I slapped a $100 price tag on the oversized sofa and within 10 minutes, I had my first 2 inquiries. And that was just the beginning.

My phone continued to blow up all day long with emails from Jeff, Steven, Starla, Brook, Niles, Rogboots, Brian, Lindsay, Michelle, Heather, Danene, Katie, Josh and Jess, Brock, Morgan, Ginger, Dylan, and Tonya.

Then LS told me she was giving it to her professor for free. It was fine with me because I had no money invested in the couch, and actually neither did LS. We got it for free. The problem was that I had to tell Jeff, Steven, Starla, Brook, Niles, Rogboots, Brian, Lindsay, Michelle, Heather, Danene, Katie, Josh and Jess, Brock, Morgan, Ginger, Dylan, and Tonya.

I had to email each of them breaking the news; although I will say, they took it pretty well.

Except Ginger. She was pissed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"