Come learn English in South Dakota!!

(Shameless plug to follow)

I need ESL students, and I need ESL students bad! This summer (July 19-August 13) I am directing the USD ESL Summer Institute! It's going to be awesome, I just need more students to sign up.

If you are an ESL student who is interested, you can register on our homepage.
If you know an ESL student who might be interested, direct them to our homepage.
If you are neither an ESL student nor a friend of an ESL student, you can just pretend you speak another language and register for the program anyway. It will be our little secret, Pablo and Dongmei.

In the meantime, if you could send good thoughts to the universe, do a lap around the beads, or rub a Buddha belly for me, that would be great. I need all the help I can get!

Gracias! Toa chie! Merci! Thank you!

Comments

  1. ooh ooh oui oui madame! je voudrais prend le cours si vous plait! je m'appelle Isabella, je vien de Paris. I am in need of english language course. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"