Three things I'm happy about:

1. I always love when MR comes to town. I'm mostly excited to see her, but that fact that she brought an ice cream bucket of chicken salad to my house this weekend didn't hurt. I'm fairly confident that I ate at least a third of it. Soooooo good!

2. I made it to page 17 in my seminar paper yesterday! I rewarded myself by buying the new Kate Nash album. So far I hate "I love Seagulls" or wait, I love "I hate Seagulls." That's confusing.

3. Today I am showing a movie in my class. Then I'm letting them go early. I love having the power.

Comments

  1. Oooh! I didn't know her new album was out yet. Her last album was the soundtrack to the summer of hell I spent in Iowa two years ago. Maybe the new one could be this summer's soundtrack. Does it have that kind of potential?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"