Spring Break in Photos

Little AL and I went to a John Mayer show in Omaha.














Then, the Lightfield ladies went to Minneapolis and met up with the little-er Lightfield ladies and their dad, (my uncle) Ed.
















We stopped at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts where I wondered why I'm not an art student.



















We went to an aquarium and little AL was a crab. No, she actually wasn't. She never would have posed for this picture if it had been true.

I went to a fish fry at a Catholic Church. Getting drunk in Church was just the beginning. This picture tops the irony cake.














Finally AO and I celebrated her "breast feeding's (almost) over party"! It was great to see her like this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"