Murder she wrote

DO NOT READ LS. I REPEAT DO NOT READ LS.

If you are not LS..



Today is the 43 anniversary of the MURDER in my house! Yes, MURDER! When KS and I learned about the murder last semester, we went into detective mode. She was Sherlock and I was Watson. She was Nancy Drew and I was Angela Lansbury. Gus was Scooby. KS used her law school connections and I interlibrary-loaned by grad school butt off. What we found was both disturbing and thrilling. We double and triple checked our references and tried to get a "murder discount" at Dakota reality using KS's law school lingo and my pouty face.. but to no avail. We still pay full price to live in a home that was once the setting for a brutal murder, rape, and other gross stuff I don't feel like re-hashing right before I go to bed. (Ask me about it during the day) But trust me, it's gross. I haven't made tomato soup since finding out.

My family is big on birthdays and anniversaries, but I'm just not sure what the protocol is for remembering a murder date in one's place of residence. Cake? Balloons? A seance in the basement?

I think I'll do an extra lap around the beads tonight and call it good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"