It's not November, but THANKS!


Hey you, yes you. You person reading this.
Thank you.
Thank you for commenting or not.
For smiling when you read or not.
For thinking, "That's interesting."
Or not.
Thank you for sending me a message.
Thank you for taking a minute to read or look.

There is something so universal about the human experience, and I think that is what makes blogs work. It's why I love reading them and why I love contributing to the blogging community. It's why I can post something like "Semi-colons are dumb" and get three separate messages protesting my grammatical slander. It's why I can read about teaching with a zipper down or buying perfume and hating the smell and feel connected to someone. I can read about people I love and their lives in Paris or Alaska or Australia. Or in the bedroom next to my bedroom. Or in the cubicle next to my cubicle. Or in a trailer across town.

This is just to say, thank you for blogging. And thank you for following.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"