A healthy dose of honesty























Honesty is the best policy. Don't beat around the bush. It's better late then never.
Cliche, cliche, cliche.
You know what isn't cliche? Being honest, being direct, and doing it now.
So that's exactly what I am going to start doing.
"I'm sorry students; I spent the weekend dancing on tables at a bar in KC so I don't have your essays graded"
"Yes mom, you asked, and I am going to tell you. Those do look like 'mom jeans'"
"You drive me crazy"
"I'm sorry ---, I appreciate the offer, but I'm just not interested"
"Yes, I'm in my second year of grad school, and I just spark-noted the novel before class" 
"Ouch, that hurt"

Amanda being blunt: It's for your own good. You can be blunt with me, too.

Comments

  1. Here is blunt. Do the right thing. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/54868/ten_reasons_why_you_should_not_buy.html?cat=53

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"