Everyone loves a Bob.

My sister loves this Bob. She makes me listen to him when we drive because I gave up music for lent (but she didn't). I like this Bob too, but I have bad memories of my mom blaring him before school when I was a kid. I'm not a morning person, and I wasn't back then.



I love this Bob. And I would love to be his Tambourine WOman. He's a poet who plays the guitar, piano, and harmonica... and he's from Minnesota. I couldn't dream up a better soul-mate, except maybe if he had been born 40 years later.



My mom loves this Bob. She can't get enough of America's Funniest Home Videos, especially the videos of babies and wedding mishaps. I will always be thankful for this Bob making my mom laugh again (and his truly inspiring work with the Olsen twins).

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"