Suck it, Alaska!

I hate Alaska. 
Alaska sucks so much it has to pay people to live there.
Alaska is manic depressive.
Alaska breeds people like Sarah Palin. 
Alaska is cold.
Alaska doesn't fit in with all the other states. 
Alaska is the kid at the lunch table sitting by itself because no one wants to be associated with Alaska. 
Alaska is like a pimple on the forehead of Canada.

Most of all, Alaska sucks because it took my friend SG away. It said, "I'm keeping her for three years. You can't see her anymore."

Well... Alaska didn't know about this little thing called Skype. Skype lets us see and talk whenever we want!! Like tonight when I came home from an English potluck and SG came back from racing outhouses on ice (weird, i know). We went behind Alaska's back and we Skyped.

Alaska= 0
Skype= 1


Comments

  1. I think it's about time we go to Alaska and show it who's boss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did it - I figured out how to leave a comment !

    I wish i looked cooler in that picture - but that's what Alaska does to people....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"