Who is: Ronald Reagan?

This morning I gchatted with my old friend JN. He is in Law School in Omaha and was gchatting during class. I told him that if my students did that, I would "cut them". It's funny because it's not true.  We talked about airborne's effects on being drunk/hungover. He told me that people who wear more than 3 pieces of hemp or own a Che Guevara shirt shouldn't be allowed to go to college. Based on my experience last semester, I tend to agree. I told him that I was going to Kansas City this weekend to get "buck", and he said, "You better. and that doesn't mean 4 or five colored drinks. I know how girls get after college." At first I was offended, but then I realized that it's sort of true. I asked JN for a good bonus question to ask my students and he said:  
"Arguably the only good United States president in the 20th Century, which President restored the American Values of limited government, traditional values, strong defense, zero tolerance for communism, individual autonomy and accountability? He also defeated the Soviet Union during the Cold War."  He's a big fan of Ronald Reagan. It's funny because he used to have a pony tail. I just don't see the connection. Everyone knows Republicans can't have pony tails.  This is my favorite picture of JN. He has a pony tail, and ironically.. is wearing hemp.
  

 

Comments

  1. That's not a fair bonus question because ronald reagan certain isn't the correct answer to that paragraph! Boom..roasted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game