"The thing that makes it work is also the thing that doesn't make it work"

One time last semester ST was sitting in my cubicle and I was drinking coffee. Something funny happened that I can't remember, and I burst out laughing. Coffee came out my nose. It was hot. The coffee, not the situation.

The other day I had dinner with some fellow English TA's. I said that we needed to eat early because I had "a thing" at 7:30. That "thing" was my bible study. ST called me out on it. He said, "Why didn't you just say that you had bible study at 7:30?!" I don't know why. I asked him why he doesn't call his girlfriend his girlfriend. That shut him up.

These stories are unrelated. 

ST('s dog) has a blog now. You should follow it: http://lhotsi.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. 1) title of story is also unrelated; thats three things.
    2) i don't not call her my girlfriend, it just hasn't come up often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The title was too hard for me to explain. So it will be our secret.
    2. Same thing with bible study. Just hadn't come up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game