BIRD's songs

One of these days I need to write a post fully explaining my infatuation with "bird" as a word, as an image, as a motto. I have too much to do today, however, so here are some songs by artists that I love that are thematically related.(Insert something creative about birds singing and songs about birds)

"The Littlest Birds" by The Be Good Tanyas. The name "Jenna" means "little bird" so this song always reminds me of my dear friend, Jenna.



"Birds" by Kate Nash.
Kate is everything that is girly, articulate, British, sophisticated, and lovely. She is my idol.



"Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

"Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

If you say so, Bobby..



"Two Birds" by Regina Spektor. She must have written this song after Bob, when the birds started jumping on the bed.



"Songbird" by Eva Cassidy. I think this is the most heavenly song I have ever heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"