Nothing like a mid-morning Sista email

A Sista Email... one of my favorite kinds!


Dear Amanda,
At the wake last night I saw your Mom and Allison.  It was great to greet them even if it was only a couple of minutes. 
I miss you more now that we are talking about putting up the Christmas cribs.  I am not sure why that reminds me more of you.  We also started teaching at Norswiss dairy.  It is 30 miles to the north on hwy 81.  We don't sing piano man on the trip.
Will you be able to stop in when you are here for Christmas or come to Mass with Mom and Allison?
Maybe you would like to come and visit with Edyta.  She is faithful in coming to class.  How long will you be on vacation?
We keep busy as I am sure you are also.  It sounds like your classes are harder that teaching English 101.
Have blesses Advent days and I hope you can visit us.
Love,  Ida


This picture was taken last December. The Multicultural Center puts up a display of nativity scenes from around the world.

Sister Veronica, Sister Teresa Ann, and Sister Ida (left to right)
(I'm the tall one)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"