Corrina, Corrina

From Corrina, Corrina.. my sister bought it for me for Christmas.


MOLLY Hey, Daddy-Oh! Every cat talks to God in his own way and God understands Chinese. So Corrina says, don't be jealous of the angels. Bo-Daddy-Bo!

MANNY What did Corrina say?

MOLLY Well, Corrina said that you're jealous of the angels.

MANNY Why?

MOLLY Because they get to spend all that time with Mommy.

MANNY Molly, listen to me, okay? The heaven, the angels, and all that, it's just something that people make up so they won't feel sad anymore.

MOLLY Well... what's wrong with that?

Comments

  1. Oh! Now I want to watch Corrina,Corrina. One summer my brother and I watched almost daily. My favorite part is when she sings This Little Light of Mine with her Grandma. "This little light of mine. Ima gunna let it shine." Or when they swim in the pool when they are supposed to be cleaning. Or when Corinna changes the stoplights. Or...you get the point. Oh, and don't fool yourself. I'm no Corinna at work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"