What's a girl to do?!?

This week two lights went out in the hallway of my house. Last night I decided that since I am the tallest resident of mini-theta, it was my duty to change said light bulbs. I went to the hallway closet to get new light bulbs, but was too dark to see. Then I went looking for a flashlight, but that was also in the dark closet, which was too dark to see. It was too dark to find a flashlight to find the light bulbs to replace the light.

Then.. today.. I'm sitting in the MUC (student center) needing to email each of my students, but I am unable to access USD's website. For some reason, the wireless internet lets me look at virtually any website on the internet, EXCEPT USD's website and my USD email. SO I have this great idea to call IT and ask them how to fix this problem.. but then I realize that I can't get the phone number of IT to call IT to ask them for help! I need to access the internet to fix the internet!

What's a girl to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"