We're watching every leaf turn again (part two)

Katie Glavin is a new good friend of mine. Both of us threaten to drop out of grad school daily and both of us can recite the rap from Teen Witch on command. Katie is a self-proclaimed hipster (just kidding) and I want to be just like her (not kidding). She likes buying jackets whose buttons fall off after wearing them for the first time. But man, does she look good in them.
Once Katie said, "My students are actin like they're the queen, and I'm the sorry person".
And I laughed and laughed and laughed. Maybe it's because she said it with a southern accent. Or maybe it's because she is just so darn cute.

I like this picture because Katie looks like a woodland creature (She went through a phase in undergrad).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let July be July